Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Somebody Stop Me!



Help me - I can't stop knitting! After fiddling around with the charts from the Mystery Shawl for a couple of days, I finally settled on this simple scarf. I'm using lace weight 100% wool from Handpaintedyarn.com (in Violetas colorway), and a version of the chart from Clue 4. The yarn is doubled on US8 needles - my favorite red plastics with the nifty tapers.

In between swatching and charting, charting and swatching (and some frogging), I managed to complete the second twisted rib Ballet sock for SuzyQ, and the first lime sherbet sock. Pics to come soon.

Mom treated me to breakfast this morning (my birthday treat), and I gave her the Dreamsicle shawl. Except I had to take it back right away to weave in the two ends... good thing I had my knitting bag! Mom actually poked fun of me for bringing it along.

|

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 44th birthday, Teri.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home