Thursday, August 11, 2005

Lemming Land


Step two of my Dreamsicle Mystery Shawl is complete. (As ever, click on the image for a bigger view.) There was only a little tinking, and no frogging, praise be! Looking forward to the next step, to be revealed tomorrow morning.

I got all happy this afternoon when I won two auctions for knitting needles and accessories. On the way to me is a box with 13 pair of plastic needles, a few long flexible stitch holders, two row counters, and some other stuff. I've developed quite a liking for the plastic needles. Plus, the colors make them fun to top with lampwork beads. I'm still in the engineering phase in the matter of attaching the beads to the larger sizes, though. Bamboo needles are easier, since I can easily carve the right size to fit the bead cap. Hmmmm, need to think on it some more.

|

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger DoreyR said...

Your mystery shawl is looking great. What a lovely colour!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Dorothy said...

Your mystery shawl is coming nicely. I like the color you are using. And I like the beads that you made that match it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home