Sunday, August 21, 2005

Step Four - Complete!


Hasn't Renee designed a gorgeous shawl? Step four is done; one more step and I will officially have knit a shawl. I would have finished this chart sooner, but I spent the morning in the dentist's chair, and the afternoon in bed recovering. Too bad I can't convince him to trade his services for handknit shawls and socks.

Speaking of socks, I've canned the Surf's Up sock. Seems I chose the same stitch pattern as the designer of a recent Sock-of-the-Month kit. I plan to peruse a couple of books this evening and see what I can come up with.


Zak loves paper... specifically, he loves to attack and rip it up. What a tiger!

|

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shawl is beautiful. What are you going to do with it when you finish it?

m

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, what a beautiful white cat and shawl is really nice too. LOL

Going to be starting my shawl soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home