Friday, December 30, 2005

(Not Exactly) Breaking News...

Sock knitting is continuing on unabated here; socktivity has been particularly heavy this week. I completed Isaac's socks on Christmas Eve. Knit of Paton's Kroy in Shaded Spruce, 10x2 rib over 72 sts on US2 dpns.

Next I whipped up a pair for me using Briggs & Little Durasport, purple overdyed with Kool-Aid. They're in the hamper, so pictures have to wait.

I'm very excited about the current socks ip.... Using Regia 6-ply Crazy Colors and the August 31st stitch pattern from the 365 Knitting Stitches a Year Perpetual Calender, I've designed my birthday sock. First one completed and second just a few inches into the cuff. I'm using US2 dpns, and the fabric is rather firm. Probably should have gone with US3s, but I can live with them this way. Back to the needles!

|

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They go very nicely with my earrings. thanks, Teri.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home