Monday, October 10, 2005

Socktoberfest 2005

Okay. The other day I was reading Claudia's blog and learned about Jane's contest. Then today I'm reading Norma, and discover Socktoberfest 2005. Which is pretty funny, really, since Norma's not exactly in love with knitting socks. I know - I mean, NORma, who doesn't like to knit socks?

So then I bop over to see Lolly, the brilliant mind behind Socktoberfest. I snagged a button

then went on to check out some of the other participants of Socktoberfest. Go look at Amy - she's running a contest, with a prize of (what else) sock yarn! And then I flip back to Lolly and discover a nifty quiz:

Super long sock
Wow! You would have been a pair of socks as long
as it's possible for socks to be before they're
tights - and all multi-coloured with pretty
patterns and detail all over the place - then
you could stand and admire your sock-self all
day!


What type of sock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Which is really fun. And true. No, really!

|

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Dorothy said...

Found you!!!

I lost all my bookmarks and email addys; took me over a week to find your blog again - I even did a happy dance :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home