Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Even More Wool...


This is the wool I had to be patient for... I kept getting outbid. Isn't it purdy? Again, fingering weight 100% wool, 220 yards in each 50g ball. The pattern is modified Aran Braid Socks for Teri
(how could I resist!?), knit over 64 sts on US1 dpns.

Same deal as the orange/yellow - you get two 50gram balls shipped First Class within the US for $12.00. If you live outside the US, just ask and I'll figure the shipping. E-mail me at teri.p AT insightbb DOT com.

EDITED TO ADD: yarn is all sold - thanks!

|

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger tangelled angel said...

Hiya
Love the socks! How much would it cost to ship to Ireland, and what type of yarn is it.
Thanks
Sara

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Barbara from Nova Scotia said...

Love the colours. Nice pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home