Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ouch

Pardon me while I indulge in a little self-pity. History: My dad has a 1991 GEO Tracker that I've coveted for over ten years. I told him more than once to be sure to please let me have first dibs when he decided to sell. So he did. And Jane and I drove to southern IN yesterday so I could pick it up. Which I did.

I then proceeded to total it. Less than an hour after finally getting my hot little hands on the keys. I'm banged up, but not seriously. Moving rather slowly today. Dang, I hate when that happens.

ETA: Read Sister Jane's account here. ps. seatbelts really *do* save lives, like mine.

|

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jillio said...

oh no! are you okay? that totally sucks :( but at least you weren't seriously injured. but that still sucks.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Oh, that's awful. I'm glad you're not badly hurt, but still ... that's awful.

What colour was it? ;-)

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger FairyGodKnitter said...

Oh poor you. I hope you are feeling better now and are on the mend. I visably winced in reading your sister's account of the ER and all your hurts. Sorry about the truck, I nearly totalled by Dad's truck about 20 years ago. I still miss that little Mazda.
Remember, knitting is good therapy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home