Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dye-O-Rama Updates

You absolutely have to go see Ruth's blog..... I can't tell you just how happy it makes me to see the socks she knit with the wool I dyed for her! Be sure to click on the picture for the larger version, and don't forget to check out the outrageous hats as well. Oh - and she's selling some of her luscious hand-spun now, too.

Yesterday was the day for the prize drawing for DOR participants. There were 40 (!!) prizes, so I figured my chances were pretty decent for landing something - and I was right! I scrolled slowly down the pretty prize page, and cheered when I came to my name. I won one of the Wool2Dye4 $50 gift certificates! How excellent is that? I'm debating what to spend it on; thinking probably some more of the Kona Fingering Superwash. Ah, decisions...