Monday, July 03, 2006

August Birthday Swap Stuff

Q What day is your birthday?

the 31st ... barely made it!

Q Are you crafty?

yes, indeed I am!

Q Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons and embellishments?

sounds like fun - yes!

Q Do you dye your own wool?

I do

Q Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards?

I've done a bit of cardmaking, but it's not at the top of my list.

Q What small project would you be interested in making? Socks, mittens, scarf, hat, baby items, wash cloths, doilies, shrugs etc

socks. I'm so predictable

Q What are your favorite scents?

I like light floral scents, and the smell of baking chocolate chip cookies.

Q Do you like stationary and cards?

like 'em, don't use 'em though.

Q Do you like hand lotions or soaps?

yes

Q Do you like to sew or embroider items?

sewing - yes ..... embroidering - not so much

Q Do you like beads?

heh. yes

Q What kind of mail-able snacks do you like to eat?

toffee

Q Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Necklace, earrings, bracelets etc.

like it, collect it, don't wear it.

Q Do you like to play cards or board games?

sure

Q What are your favorite colors of yarn?

green, purple, yellow, pink, orange

Q Do you like solid, variegated, heathers, or self stripping yarns?

yes. not so much with the heathers, but the other three I do like using. for socks.

Q Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings?

hmmm, don't have strong feelings about them. I have enough key rings, but my fridge is nearly nekkid.

Q Do you like picture frames?

yes

Q Do you like to make/or use stitch markers?

I don't often use them, but I do like making them.

Q Do you collect anything?

dust. (I crack me up.)
I like Rosie the Riveter and old rhinestone brooches and old hankies and old tea towels.

Q Do you have any allergies? Smoke, food, fiber, pets, etc..

nope

Q Do you have any hobbies?

knitting. (again with the cracking up here) also I read a lot, mow my grass, and work with hot glass. I do some jewelry-making as well.

Q Do you like scented or unscented candles?

scented

Q Are you a fiber snob?

yep, 'fraid so.