Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mowing Meditation

See, I told you I'd be talking about mowing my grass. Lawn maintenance is still relatively new to me. After apartment living in California, and having a yard full of rocks (on purpose) in Arizona, I had to get used to needing to mow. I remember back when I was a kid, using the riding mower was fun, in a sort of Tom Sawyer whitewashing the fence kinda way. Apparently that joy didn't carry over into adulthood.

Anyway, following the mower around the yard gives me lots of time to think. Today I worked out how I'll be assembling my KSKS pal's bag, decided I need new hiking boots, realized I need to trim my toenails, and pondered other vital issues. Maybe next week I'll spend my mowing time thinking up better blog fodder.

|

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jane Holycross said...

Your blog is fascinating. I am so glad you are updating everyday. I just love to grab a cup of coffee then sit down to see what exciting tidbits you share.
Did you file your toenails too? polish them?
May I link your blog to mine?

signed,
a faithful reader

 

Post a Comment

<< Home