Saturday, April 15, 2006

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!*

No Mother, I may be tired, but I ain't giving up. I'm working on sock number two of pair 49. Doesn't look like I'll make the April 15th deadline, but should hit the mark on the 16th. Click here to see them.

Heh... I've become so accustomed to planning ahead with the colors that I've already got up to pair number 54 in my head. I do plan to stop at 51, take a group photo, wash, pair and label the socks, then ship them to PT Yarns. Since the contest deadline is the 30th, I may (or may not) knit more to send separately.

I have a new favorite - do you love these as much as I do? They're knit using Paton's Kroy Sock, leftovers from my Amble socks and Bryony's Cascading Leaves.


*What movie is this from? I know, but do you?

|

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh yes, I know what movie it is.

Galaxy Quest, one of my very favourites.

Just found your blog, will be back to read more...


From a fellow sock knitter, at Knittatpug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home