Thursday, August 24, 2006

Herringbone Rib




Lori in Michigan asked for the pattern, and since Blogger won't tell me how to contact Lori, you all get it! It's a very simple four-stitch, two-row repeat:

Row One: Knit
Row Two: *K2, Slip 1, K1, YO, PSSO* repeat from *

I found this pattern, along with Jill's recommendation, at Aloha & Oreos, although I can't find the specific entry right now. Thanks to Jill for sharing!

ETA: This stitch pattern as written above is for knitting in the round. If you are knitting flat, row one would be purl.

|

3 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Lori in Michigan said...

Thanks Teri!! I'm gonna go cast on... and btw, congrats on being Dave's secret pal...great sock bag & goodies!

Lori
heylori824@yahoo.com

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Erica said...

That's a great ribbing! I'll have to try that one out soon. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger HandbagArtisan said...

I think it is beautiful! Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home